Decci-FlasherDecci-Flasher

Main Movies Reviews Stats

'Fuck'! 'Fuck'!

Nice

I saw this on youtube. It FUCKing rocks! LOL. And I think it deserves front page.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Pure genuis

Absolutley awesome. I loved the bit with..."Here I come, here comes speed raceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer" *Punch*. I Laughed so hard

Rick Roll Flash Rick Roll Flash

Ahh

My ears are bleeding but my eyes are astonished at the wonderful animation. Very nice work. The movement of the mouth could be improved though. 9/10!

Elite Forces:Clone Wars Elite Forces:Clone Wars

None

From what I can play from it. And even fricken understand. SHIT. I can't even get the description shit off

Badim responds:

Couse there is writen HOW to Play =) and it writen inside level, just done what it writen, and then you will beat first level. Or just start from level 4? since first 3 levels just tutorials.

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

Cool

But too many bugs dude. You can type in his pain points. Kill him and then you get loads of points.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Very nice!

Awesome game, lots of room to shoot the hedgehog. Good physics and I love the whole game and yours ideas. 10/10!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Terrific!

The guy below me doesn't know what a good piece of audio is. This terrific. I bet I could find over 10 different animations to put it in

Loop for games? Loop for games?

Cool

Sounds very mario-ish. Good looping, could be used for some quite gentle background music.

amazin techno amazin techno

Huh?

What is up with him? Anyway, the sound was pretty good, but not my taste. So a 9/10